Friday, November 23, 2007

ok, big guy

A few Lillian tidbits. One of her often said phrases now is "OK, big guy" or "I'm right behind you, big guy" No idea where this came from.

The other night we had someone knock on the door after dark. Considering we are out in the middle of nowhere and have almost zero friends, this was surprising, almost alarming. Afterward, Lillian kept looking out the window and saying the "coast is clear." good grief!!

Another acupuncture treatment today. I think it is causing a healing crisis. I am dizzy, nauseous, weak, achy, and tired. I go back on Monday and will be armed with lots of questions.

Lillian and I worked on our gingerbread house today. I will post a pic soon. We wore our matching Christmas aprons. It was the height of cuteness. It was an odd experience making agingerbread house and not even being able to stick my frosting-covered fingers in my mouth.

No comments: