Sunday, October 5, 2008

Misc


Here is Lily all ready to go into ballet. Good grief! She is adorable and loves it and I am very proud, but I must admit that I was the one mother that would have preferred kung fu and I got ballet. The moms sit outside and can see in via the one way glass. These moms chat about drill teams and cheereleaders and barbie. I knit.
Lillian was going through a difficult phase for awhile, but seems to be doing much better. She has been great recently. She has gone through a big developmental spurt recently as well as gaining an inch of height. She goes around reciting opposites. We were in an art gallery today and she pointed at a beauitful blue plate and said it looked like the MIlky Way. That kid.
Lillian sells our extra eggs and is doing a nifty business. She makes about $12-15 a week. She checks her ladies, all named Cahrlotte, and collects eggs every evening.
I am volunteering tomorrow for Obama. This election is so exciting. I have hope again.
Gotta go---bath is over.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I feel this way about ballet sometimes too, but it's great to see them moving and feeling self-confident. And it doesn't rule out kung fu!