Friday, May 11, 2007

crazy hair


I have read a million of them from those cute blurbs in parenting mags--when your kid says something hilarious, but also embarrasing in front of strangers. Yesterday, we went to the library and Lillian was waiting for the clerk to make her OWN library card. Anyway, an older man was standing near the desk. Lillian turned to me and said "Who is that man with the CRAZY HAIR?" She was right--he did indeed have crazy hair. It was sweaty and sticking up in a tornado-like whirl all over his head. I am unsure whether anyone but me heard her. I changed the subject and moved on quickly. I still need to have a discussion with her on why pointing out the obvious is not always the best policy.


The opicture is from yesterday too.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Her OWN library card! Big girl!